The Corpus Christi Symphony Orchestra is proud to introduce the NoteCard membership program!
This program was designed specifically to make the quality live performances that the CCSO brings to the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Performing Arts Center stage accessible to K – 12 students at the extremely reasonable price of only $25. We also offer a college student NoteCard membership for only $50.
How the NoteCard program works:
- Members are eligible to receive up to ONE ticket to each of the SIX (6) subscription season concerts at the PAC.
- Membership is valid from Oct. 08, 2016 – April 8, 2017.
- Upon filling out an application and being approved for membership, students will receive tickets for each subscription season concert- Note: You MUST present a valid form of student identification when you pick up your tickets.
- Tickets must be reserved by Wednesday at 3 p.m. the week of the concert by calling the CCSO office at (361) 883-NOTE (6683) or by visiting us at 555 N. Carancahua, Tower II, Suite 410.
- The name on the student ID must match the name on the NoteCard Application.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
How to apply for a NoteCard
It’s simple! Just fill out the application and send it to us for processing.
NoteCard application 2016-2017
You can send it to us by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to the Corpus Christi Symphony Orchestra, ATTN: Note Card Processing, 555 N. Carancahua, Tower II, Ste. 410, Corpus Christi, TX 78401-0818
- In-person – feel free to visit us at the address above and bring us your application!
Discount tickets are available to any student with a valid student ID for regular subscription concerts. The cost is $15. Seating is limited and sold on a first
come, first served basis. Please call 883-NOTE (6683) for details.